The OT Well-Being Summit will be available on April 29! It is organized by Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L and Rhiannon Crispe, OT.
The OT Well-Being Summit empowers occupational therapists around the globe to have confidence with holistic health and wellness skills for their OT practice. The OT Well-Being Summit brings together 11 occupational therapists who share holistic health and wellness strategies and tools that you can use in your OT practice today with the confidence (and evidence) to use them.
The OT Well-Being Summit brings together occupational therapy leaders who have been weaving holistic practices into their work for years. It will available in April for OT month. It will be self-paced with lots of information to give you the confidence to move forward in areas related to holistic health, wellness, and prevention.
Guide Your Clients to Harness the Power of the Mind, Body, and Spirit to Achieve Their Occupational Goals.
We know first-hand the second–guessing that goes on when considering to incorporate holistic and integrative health practices into occupational therapy work.
Is it within OT scope of practice? Yes.
Is there research to back up my holistic practices? Yes.
Is it still considered occupational therapy if I am integrating holistic modalities? Yes.
OT Well-Being Summit Topics
- Achieve Your Dreams with Intuitive Development, Meditation, and Guided Imagery
- Trauma Informed Practices for Occupational Therapists
- Breath Work in Every Day Activities
- Mindfulness: Powerful Exercises and Practical Tools For Your Everyday OT Toolbox
- OT Coaching and Motivational Interviewing
- Acupressure and OT: The Power of Touch to Heal
- Yoga in Occupational Therapy: A Holistic System for Health and Wellness
- Embracing Reiki and Energy Healing Within Our OT Sessions
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating: A Universal Occupation
- Embracing Diversity, Appreciating Culture, and Validating The Humanity in All of Us
- Nature Can Enhance Occupation
What’s even possible? We’ll show you how.
The OT Well-Being Summit will be available on April 29.