Breath Work Class
Date: September 21, 2019
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 12 p.m. Central Time
Location: Live interactive online video
Instructor: Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L
Health Care Practitioners
Would like to learn simple and effective methods to help your clients with breath work?
Breath work techniques have research supporting efficacy to:
- create the relaxation response – opposite of the stress response
- transform stress, anxiety, depression to positive states and well-being
- positively affect overall mind, body & spirt health
You will Learn:
- Conscious, controlled, and meditation breathing techniques that can induce the relaxation response and transform stress, anxiety & depression to positive states and well-being.
- How to guide clients in:
- Abdominal/Diaphragm/Deep/Belly Breathing
- Wave Breathing
- Counting with Breath
- Yogic and Pranayama Breathing
- Efficacy-based research supporting breath work in the health care setting.