The OT Well-Being Summit is organized by Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L and Rhiannon Crispe, OT.
50% off in the month of April 2022 with code: OTMONTH
12 CEUs, Available as a Recording, Self-paced
Click to access OT-WELL-BEING-Magazine-April-2022-Discount-Code-compressed.pdf
The OT Well-Being Summit empowers occupational therapists around the globe to have confidence with holistic health and wellness skills for their OT practice. The OT Well-Being Summit brings together 11 occupational therapists who share holistic health and wellness strategies and tools that you can use in your OT practice today with the confidence (and evidence) to use them.
The OT Well-Being Summit brings together occupational therapy leaders who have been weaving holistic practices into their work for years. It will available in April for OT month. It will be self-paced with lots of information to give you the confidence to move forward in areas related to holistic health, wellness, and prevention.
Guide Your Clients to Harness the Power of the Mind, Body, and Spirit to Achieve Their Occupational Goals.
OT Well-Being Summit Topics with Guest Speakers
- Achieve Your Dreams with Intuitive Development, Meditation, and Guided Imagery with Emmy Vadnais
- Trauma Informed Practices for Occupational Therapists with Kim Barthel
- Breath Work in Every Day Activities with Mandy Lubas
- Mindfulness: Powerful Exercises and Practical Tools For Your Everyday OT Toolbox with Dan Eisner
- OT Coaching and Motivational Interviewing with Ana Hernando
- Acupressure and OT: The Power of Touch to Heal with Deanna Waggy
- Yoga in Occupational Therapy: A Holistic System for Health and Wellness with Theresa Tovey
- Embracing Reiki and Energy Healing Within Our OT Sessions with Rebecca Austill-Clausen
- Nutrition and Healthy Eating: A Universal Occupation with Rhiannon Crispe
- Embracing Diversity, Appreciating Culture, and Validating The Humanity in All of Us with Sheela Ivlev
- Nature Can Enhance Occupation with Bronwyn Paynter
Health Care Professionals will receive a Certificate of Completion that may be submitted to your professional board for professional development credits. This course meets the NBCOT requirement as a Professional Development Activity.