Craniosacral Therapy Basic Elements 1 “Rhythm and Dural Tube” (CST-BE1)
Instructor: Don Ash, PT, CSTA-CP
August 17-19, 2019 in Louisville, Kentucky (Sat.-Mon.) at Advanced Massage Therapeutics
Class Sponsor: CST Alliance
$498, 18 NCBTMB CEUs
No pre-requisite training. Touch license required.
Register Online, Learn More:
In this three-day beginning craniosacral therapy class the craniosacral system is introduced in basic detail, including anatomy, physiology and method, with particular focus on the intraspinal membranes and the sacrum. The attending student will be able to immediately apply basic CST methods to their practice that facilitate therapeutic change in the fascia of the body and the peripheral nervous system.
– the osteopathic origins of this gentle modality
– palpation by anatomical location
– perception of the craniosacral rhythm
– knowledge and delivery of manual CST techniques
– characteristics of energy and intention
– physiology of tissue release
– treatment rationale
– professional ethics