Complementary and Integrative Health with OT practice was well represented this year at the American Occupational Therapy Association’s (AOTA) annual conference this year in New Orleans on April 4 -7, 2019.
A special poster presentation “Complementary and Integrative Health Practices in OT are Here to Stay” was presented by Michelle Bradshaw, DC, OTR/L, Mandy Lubas, OTR/L, C-IAYT, AWC, Betsy Shandalov, OTR/L, C-IAYT, and Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L, BCTMB, ARCB.
Topics on the poster include:
- OT and Integrative Health
- Complementary and Integrative Health
- Evidence for Integrative Health Currently Being Used in OT
- Relevancy of Integrative Health in OT
- Strategies and Opportunities for OT to Expand with Integrative Health
- Real World Examples
A big thank you to Michelle, Mandy and Betsy for traveling to present the poster in New Orleans!