Join us for the 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. Central Time on August 9, 2016Holistic OT Conversation on the topic “Holistic OT Education: Molly Allison, M.S., OTR/L and Her Students Share their Fieldwork Experience.
Join the Conversation and Learn:
* The current state of Holistic OT Education
* How you can help Holistic/Integrative Health to be taught as a standard in OT program’s core curriculum
* Hear how Molly Allison, M.S., OTR/L teaches her students about OT and Holistic/Integrative Health
* Hear how student’s exeperiencs with Molly are broadening their application of the scope of OT
* Be inspired and learn how you can become a Fieldwork instructor helping teach new OTs how to integrate Holistic/Integrative Health into their OT practices
HOT Conversations are Free to all basic and full members who have joined the Holistic OT Community e-mail list at HolisticOT.org. The recording is available for one month from the live conversation. To listen to and have access to all of the HOT Conversation recordings become a full Holistic OT Community member. http://holisticot.org/