Heal the Blueprint of the Soul with Energy Healing: Auras, Chakras, & Meridians Class
Energy Healing is becoming more popular as many people are experiencing the benefits of deep relaxation and lowered stress & pain. Energy healing is a gentle yet powerful healing approach that can easily be integrated into occupational therapy practice and health care to enhance an individual’s life on many levels. Energy healing is being used more in hospitals, clinics, and private practice as it can help with health, wellness prevention, recovery from illness, and decrease length of stay.
Read Energy Flows Where Your Attention Goes by Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L, originally published for ADVANCE Magazine.
You Will Learn:
- The Human Energy System of the Aura, Chakras, and Meridians (Energy Pathways)
- How each Energetic Pathway affects each Organ System and your Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual Well-Being
- How the 5 Element Theory can Balance and Align the Energy System for Stress Reduction, Lowering Physical and Emotional Pain
- How to Assess, Align & Balance the Chakras—Main Energy Centers for Prevention, Wellness, and Recovery
- Heal at the Soul Level
- Discover How to stay Healthy with Each Season and Positively impact Health and Well-Being
“The Energy Healing class informed me about the energy system, how energy impacts me as a person and how I can positively impact others in treatment sessions. In 24 hours I have grown as a person and a practitioner. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, Emmy!” Amanda Block, OTR/L
“I feel so fortunate to have found Emmy and to take part in the classes she offers. This is the second class I have taken and I am just as happy with the outcome as I was with the first class I took (Power of the Mind in Healing: Foundations in Integrative Medicine). I felt a real sense of purpose when taking this class… like I found my true calling! I can’t wait to continue on with this process to becoming a Holistic OT!” Polly Harlan Bluette, OTR/L
This is an Intermediate Level Class that is available to Health Care Professionals and anyone who wants to learn these techniques for their own self-care and personal development or to help others. These courses will enhance any Health Care Professionals skills who would like to bring a Mind-Body-Spirit, Prevention, and Wellness approach to Healing. Excellent for Occupational Therapists, Physical Therapists, Speech Therapists, Nurses, Physicians, Mental Health Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Yoga Practitioners, and any one caring for others.