Holistic Healing Retreat for Health Care Professionals – June 4 & 5
Holistic Healing Retreat for Health Care Professionals:
Freedom and Conscious Living with Yoga, Meditation, and Intuition
Instructors: Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L, BCTMB, Kristen Harte, NP, RNC, RYT, and Mandy Lubas, OTR/L, C-IAYT, 1000-ERYT, AWC
Dates: June 4 & 5, 2022, 9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. CT/10:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. ET
Meet and Greet (optional): June 3, 6:00-7:00 p.m. CST/7:00-8:00 p.m. ET
Location: Live Interactive via Zoom Online
Early Bird and Holistic OT Full Member: $449
Regular price after May 21, 2022: $499
Register for Option 1: LIVE RETREAT
Register for Option 2: RECORDING
Continuing Education: 12 Hours
This course meets the NBCOT requirement as a Professional Development Activity.
This educational retreat is available to all health care practitioners.
- Join the retreat from the comfort of your home or anywhere in the world!
- Deepen your self-care practice for mind, body, and soul health, wellness and prevention.
- Please bring to class: Journal, 10-foot D-ring yoga strap, yoga mat, small sacred or meaningful object, scissors, 11 x 14 inch card stock paper, glue, a couple of magazines, and a chakra pendulum
- It is recommended that you have 6 months to a year of your own yoga practice
- Required: Working web camera, microphone, speakers, and reliable internet
Join Emmy, Mandy, and Kristen for two days via online video immersing yourself in yoga and meditation to develop and deepen your own self-care practices and skills that you can use with clients for mind, body, and soul health, wellness & prevention. This educational retreat is available to all health care practitioners.
Life is ever changing. Our world and each of us need healing. Relieve feelings of burn out or moral injury. Learn how to feel soothed and grounded when your mind and energy may be stressed and spinning fast. Be seen, heard, held and supported by three experienced integrative health medical practitioners during this respite and rejuvenating retreat for energetic balancing. Come and reset as you are taken through a healing journey using yoga therapy, Ayurvedic routines, rituals, meditation, intuitive development, and energy healing practices. Immerse yourself in a holistic healing retreat for your mind, body, and spirit. Awaken yourself with a magical healing elixir that may set you and others around you free with joy, love, and conscious living.
- Understand and practice key concepts of the 8 limbs of yoga for healthy habits and routines in daily life.
- Experience five benefits and efficacy-based research about the art and science of meditation and samadhi to enhance self-care, health, and wellness and prevent or recover from burnout.
- Gain knowledge and experience three yoga asana, pranayama and meditation strategies to support healthy conditions for self, family, and clients.
- Use five concepts of Ayurveda to make positive changes in your life to re-balance the mind, body, and spirit for a healthy lifestyle.
- Expand and deepen your conscious connection to yourself and inner knowing for improved clarity, guidance, and decision-making with three intuitive development techniques.
- Demonstrate three approaches to align healing vibration and the human energy system for stress reduction, and lowering physical and emotional pain.
Emmy Vadnais, OTR/L, BCTMB is a Holistic Occupational Therapist, Intuitive Healer, and Health Coach who is Board Certified in Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork and specializes in integrative health, wellness, and prevention. She is author of “Intuitive Development: How to Trust Your Inner Knowing for Guidance with Relationships, Health, and Spirituality.” She graduated with her B.S. in occupational therapy and psychology from St. Catherine University in 1996. She is the founder and director of the Holistic OT Community that supports OTs interested in or practicing integrative health, wellness and prevention. She has a deep understanding of the mind-body-spirit connection having provided care as an OT and integrative health practitioner in the hospital setting, nursing homes, clinics, and private practice. She is trained in medical qigong energy healing, meditation, mindfulness, relaxation techniques, intuitive development and healing, guided imagery, massage therapy, acupressure, reflexology, aromatherapy, myofascial release, craniosacral therapy, emotional freedom technique (EFT), and yoga. She has been studying and practicing holistic and integrative health for over 20 years. She teaches continuing education and provides consultation and coaching to health care professionals about how to incorporate holistic and integrative health approaches into their practice and for self-care. She is in private practice serving children and adults in St. Paul, MN. Visit EmmyVadnais.com and HolisticOT.org.
“Who looks outside dreams, who looks inside awakes.” Carl Jung
Leave a Reply